[pure-silver] Re: photography teachers top 3

  • From: nicolas <nicolas3141@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:42:39 +1000 (EST)

I have noticed that amongst the people in my classes,
they often complain upon arrival that they get very
few good shots per film and would like to improve the
ratio.  After I have finished with them the changes
are that they firstly shoot more and secondly impose
higher standards on themselves.  The net result is
that they still only get a few good shots, but they
throw away even more.  On the whole I think my classes
may cause them to reduce that good/bad ratio rather
than improve it.

Cheers,
Nicolas