[pure-silver] Re: my dog ate my film.... A toxicology consult

babaphoto@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Silver is an inert metal.  It's used in jewelry and dental work. I have
> silver in my teeth.

The so-called "silver" in your teeth is an amalgam of silver, mercury,
and various other metals. Mercury is an extremely dangerous neurotoxin.
It outgasses into your nervous system slowly poisoning you. Some people
are more resistant to it than others.

You do not want mercury poisoning. Here is an article on a town in Japan
where long-term mercury poisoning affected a large segment of the
population. The lucky ones died.

 ^^-^^ 06:40:01 up 30 days, 20:28, 3 users, load average: 5.07, 5.10, 4.97