[pure-silver] Re: matting square prints

Shannon,

I was just looking at a Michael Kenna print hanging on
my wall as I was thinking again about your question. I
have always liked the way he positions his square
prints and thought that you might find his method
helpful.

Kenna's prints all seem to be 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 inches
drymounted on 16x20 matt board.  My particular print
is drymounted 5-3/4 inches from the top of the board
and about 6-3/4 from the bottom.  My measurements may
be off a little bit as the print is framed.

Jeffrey