[pure-silver] Re: loading med format steel reels

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 06:30:32 -0700 (PDT)

I wonder if it makes a difference if you are working
in a darkroom, or doing film loading in a bag or tent.
 The bulk of the film processing that I do is in a
darkroom, and I have my eyes open there.  I find that
when I am in the field, loading LF filmholders in a
dark tent, that I find visual stimuli very distracting
and tend to close my eyes to be able to better
concentrate on what my fingertips are feeling.

I am just getting into MF photography, and have been
have not yet settled on a preference between the
stainless reels, or the plastic Jobo (2502) reels.