[pure-silver] Re: hp5+ at 125 development times

As a side note, how does DDX 1:4 affect the grain of HP5 compared
to D-76, HC-110, Pyro, or whatever else you've tried?

We'll soon see. I am testing HP5+ in D76 now, because D76 is so much cheaper than DDX. I like DDX for tube development of sheet film because it's easy to change the dilution slightly. I use it at both 1+4 and 1+6, and the amounts are so tiny in the tubes that cost doesn't matter. But it's too expensive for processing rolls in tanks, I think.

I'll let you know about the grain. I think I am going to go with D76 straight, so the development times will be short.

--shannon