[pure-silver] Re: glass plates 11x14 with my homemade emulsion

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:42:38 -0400 (EDT)

Becky - Is this man your local photo friend?

I would love to hear about what he found about his emulsion making,
but there is a little chunk of rich information from WW2 intelligence
reports... including complete formula for Agfa Brovira, Brovira braun
extra hard, Lupex (chloride paper), etc. as well as a few negative
formulae.

Many bits of later tricks are found in patent literature. Each patent
may list zillion potentially useful compounds, thousand preferred
compounds and dozen more preferable compounds for each agent, with a
bit of thinking and experimentation I find things that work well for
my goal...

Ryuji