[pure-silver] Re: focusing loupe

  • From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:43:06 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/2007 3:54:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear  Nephew Steve,

The Chinese-made loupe is about 8x  power - the graininess is not a
problem on the ground glass screen. It is  made in two parts that screw into
each other to adjust for different  eyesights. When I got it perfect for me I
whacked a bit of gaffer tape on  it to stop the screw rotation. The loupe has
a chromed attachment post at  the side for a neck strap, though this was not
supplied with it. I use a  shoelace threaded through there.

What Chinese loupe are we speaking of?

Kiron Kid

"If you're photographing in color you show the  color of their clothes - if
you use black & white, you will show the color  of their soul"