[pure-silver] Re: curled fiber edges

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have both a dry mount press, and a fiber drum dryer, both of which were
purchased used, and locally.  Compared to the new prices both items can be had
quite reasonably, but they are heavy/bulky and expensive to ship, so it is best
to be patient and wait for one to appear in your local market.

I tend to use the dry mount press just for mounting, since when I use the drum
dryer, the prints come out flat, and do not require any additional flattening.