[pure-silver] Re: creeping focus

  • From: "Speedy ." <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:19:07 +0000

I'm jealous of those of you who've said your Durst is rock-solid as far as holding the focus. To be safe, I have to check the focus on my Beseler 23c just before each print I make--and it has often crept a bit. Has anyone thought of a solution? Such as installing a set screw to lock things in place?

--
John Bower http://www.studioindiana.com/

I seem to remember that my Besler 23c II XL had a set screw on focus...

I am currently using a Besler 45MCRX that does have a set screw on focus...

Speedy