[pure-silver] Re: cleaning containers

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 06:04:03 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome back Becky.

I am not an expert on cleaning bottles, however I have
gone through a divorce (not fun.)  If you want to
replace bottles, for some of my chemicals I use wine
bottles.  They come in nice dark colours, and you can
get rubber stoppers and a vacuum sucking thingy to
keep the contents fresh.  Besides tasting good,
consuming wine after/during a divorce is good therapy.

Mark