[pure-silver] cleaning containers

  • From: Becky <lynnbecks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:41:20 -0700

Hello everyone. It seems like it's been so long....  I haven't had the
chance to do any photographing in quite some time. The divorce is final now
and slowly I'm getting back to a normal life. That means I'll be able to do
some photographing and darkroom work again in the future. I'm moving my
darkroom to my mom's property, where I now live, and am wondering a few
things. I was wondering about the old bottles of developers and fixers and
wondering if it will hurt anything to just rinse them out with water or
should I start with fresh containers. They have been setting there with old
chemicals in them for over a year now. I hate to have to buy all new
containers being that I'm on a tight budget. Will the buildup in the bottles
cause any trouble for me?

Becky Lynn