[pure-silver] Re: anti-static bags

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 08:31:12 -0500

I found 30 6x8 ziploc anti-static bags on ebay for $10 including shipping, which seemed like a reasonable price.

I wonder what size would be right for 8x10 holders?

--shannon

Shannon Stoney wrote:
I am looking for some quart-size anti-static bags for my 4x5 film holders. Where's the best place to get such a thing?

Shannon,
This place is also on eBay and sells anti-static zip locks in various sizes in lots of 100 at seemingly reasonable prices.
http://www.hmcelectronics.com/
Chauncey