[pure-silver] Re: Zip

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:26:03 -0500

 I still use two built in 100MB zip drives. I had to discard an Iomega external
CD drive that conked out and Iomega wouldn't repair it, probably because it
came with poor instructions so I never was able to figure it out. Like the
diskette technology, the Zip disks would only open inside the drive so dust was
kept to a minimum. I never use an off-brand disk. Now with low cost 2GB flash
memories, I seldom use the Zip drives.