[pure-silver] Re: Zip

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 18:58:17 -0800

I have an internal Zip and an external Zip. They have been working, without any problems, for several years.

Jim

At 05:25 PM 12/1/2006 -0500, Bill Stephenson wrote:

Agreed that the Zip drive was less than a stellar success. However, I have an internal one in my Mac G4 tower, and if anyone (with Mac Zip disks) is desperate to retrieve some or all of the contents, email me off-list and I'll give you my snail-mail address. So far, the drive is working, and I haven't used it since flash memory came along.

-Bill