[pure-silver] Re: Wonderful Photo Essay

  • From: stephen moss <swmoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:31:29 -0400

My own reaction to old age is always a moving target.  Now that I am in
my 60s I greet essays like this and videos by the Zimmers (link below)
with a big warm smile.  We all hope to age gracefully and perhaps skip
the realities.  Media worships youth, fewer warts.

The Zimmers "My Generation" Released: 28/05/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY

A Zimmer frame is a walker and I love the irony.

Stephen

--

Stephen Moss
Retired Tech Rat