[pure-silver] Wollensack Vitax lens? Which way is up-)

  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:25:48 -0400

        I've figured out how to open the blades and set the aperture. But which
way
should the soft focus dial go? Is 0 no softness? Or max softness?

        At what distance should the a No3 focus? I think this is supposed to be
a 16"
lens. I need to clean the middle element I assume just use a lens cloth?

        Anybody have a packard #6 bigger then a truck wheel -))

        Nick