[pure-silver] Re: Who is left in the B&W market?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:47:13 +0100

Bob Randall a écrit :

On 2/13/06 4:27 PM, "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just out of interest, I took some time, called a few people, did some web
searches, and compiled a list of who still makes B&W film and paper. You'll
find the results in pdf at:

http://www.darkroomagic.com/temp/

by clicking on 'Current&Original.pdf'

As the title implies, I'm trying to list only current, original
manufactures. That means, only companies who actually have manufacturing
lines for coating film and paper and are still in business. To my surprise,
I had to list quite a few East European and Russian sources, and I heard
from some that I'm still missing some. The list is also trying to exclude
some exotic' manufacturer and makes. So, don't expect x-ray or traffic
surveillance films on the list.

Nevertheless, take a look, and tell me if I'm missing something. I intent to
keep this list up-to-date (sources to buy might follow) and available, so we
can enjoy our hobby for some time to come.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

What about Bergger?

Bob
Well Bergger does not coat anything. It has asked Forte to cat. Some said "under Bergger special specs" other said it's Forte re labeled paper...
Who knows for sure ?

--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière