[pure-silver] Re: Who is left in the B&W market?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:08:29 +0100

Ole Tjugen a écrit :

I use both Forte and Bergger papers, and there are sufficient differences that I'm onvinced that the Bergger ones are made to Bergger's specifications.

And what about Slavich? Possibly the world's last source of photographic plates? They don't only make papers...

Retrophotographic in London carries the Slavish plates 9x12 only. Ilford and Kodak still make plates, maybe on a very limited and pre paid run because some scientists still use them. I recall a reference on Ilford papers after the management buyout, but can't find it for now.
It think prices are "out of range"
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière