[pure-silver] Re: Who is left in the B&W market?

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:17:05 +0100

FotoImpex is selling Efke, made by Fotokemika, under the Adox name.
Unfortunately, Fotokemika is not making this film under its own name as
sheets. If you will, the sheets are a special order by FotoImpex, who
doesn't make any film. This excludes the sheet size from the list.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com