[pure-silver] Re: When it rains

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:29:05 -0400

  Hi Everyone,

 Portland is the northern terminus of the Willamette Valley. We have the same
local weather system during winter and early spring, that Lewis and Clark
complained about. Lots of rain and overcast.

 I use a watertight case, but shoot under the protection of a building
overhang. I always seem to find one doing urban work. And you can't beat a fast
35mm lens with ISO 400 film.

 I always keep a Minox GT35 and an old compact bouncehead Sunpak flash with me,
whatever other camera I'm using.

 Bob