[pure-silver] Re: Wash aid

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:29:01 -0500

Someone mentioned awhile back that the Agfa website still recommended
using sodium carbonate.  Certainly if one can get sodium sulfite easily
then use it.  My suggestion was for the "wilds" of NC and I figured that
washing sodium would be readily available.  They still rinse their
clothes in the "crik", don't they? :-)

Jerry