[pure-silver] Re: Toner for chocolate brown tone

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:58:28 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Thorns" <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 12:18 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Toner for chocolate brown tone

Just an FYI - I emailed the Formulary to see what
they would recommend. Here is their reply;

Hi Jeffrey,

You are in luck I have just the toner for you. I
have attached the instructions for the
Polysulfide toner. It will give you the warm
chocolaty browns that you are looking for.
Let me know if  you have any questions.

Thanks
Sherry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Thorns" <images@xxxxxxxxx>