[pure-silver] Re: The wish list from babaphoto@xxxxxxxx

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 01:05:07 GMT

Jon: I'm a teacher.  In the past I taught an "overload" class in photo in an
urban high school with a reputation. This class was XXX out by the admin for
reasons economic and political. Most of the participants were either non
English speakers or hard core.

As a result of our unique situation we became a club.  Those kids who completed
the wish list of requirements could get fine art credit.  We used donated
cameras, film, paper, chemicals, and everything else. As a result we have
produced 3 books of kid generaed phtogrophy.

As for a wish list:  Every thing: bulk film (b/w) and paper. camera and lenses,
flash, cash, enlargers tanks and reels and safe lights too.

Our third book is in line to be printed.  If you want to see some of my stuff
my web page is:  bababustedfoot.com

be well and much thanks for your concern.

Neil H.