[pure-silver] Re: The Quest and My Heresy??

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:33:13 -0000

The  "Is Photography Art?" debate is misguided IMHO. Photography is a tool -
or a medium, depending on how used - that's all. Is painting art? Is drawing
art? Is xxx art? (add your own permutations).
The product of their use can be art - or not. Painting a garage door
generally isn't. Painting a canvass might be.
Tim