[pure-silver] Re: The Oriental Rumor

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

Like I wrote in my orginal mail, these examples make
interesting reading!

Unfortunately I don't know any datails and cannot
comment on them.

I seem to recall however, at least in some cases where
cars were involved, these were open arrangements with
full public awareness... a cooperative project type
thing... with full transparency.

In anycase, I  doubt repackaging is involved here.
Nevertheless, I will continue to look for proof one
way or the other.

Ray