[pure-silver] Re: The Oriental Rumor

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- Tim Rudman <ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have seen stacks of papers in a production plant
boxed up in another companies livery awaiting
dispatch.

Yes, manufacturers often sell to those who like to put
their own names on things they sell...

If I recall, Stoeffer ofers to do this... as do many
manufacturers of film, beer... lots of stuff.

My point is that this typically is between a
manufacturer and someone who does not have the
capability to manufacture the product themselves.

I think polaroid is one example where one
manufacturer, Kodak manufactured emulsion for another
manufacturer, but this is, I think, is a different
thing....

Anyway, it is an extreamly facinating supposition...

Lets see what the future brings!

Ray
BTW,
I am sure a lot of people are curious about this...
someone else may ask, but let me jump the gun....

What product was it you saw being repackaged under
anothers lable?

(if is it safe to say....)