[pure-silver] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:44:45 -0700

This was never really the issue.  I too have learned a great deal here, and
appreciate all the contributions to my picture taking from everyone.  I
don't buy someone getting so dramatically put out by people repeating
questions. If someone doesn't want to answer a question they feel they've
already done us the honor of answering, no is going to force them to.  We
are all free to respond to or ignore anything.  No need to be nasty to
people. If we disallow topics that have already been discussed, it will get
very quiet here very fast.

The real issue is rudeness and meanness. I won't miss that.