[pure-silver] Re: TMax 100 - developing info discrepancies

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:42:02 -0700 (PDT)

Ahh, I see where you get the different times now!
Here,
<<http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/f32/f32b.jhtml>>

Kodak is saying 12 mins. Since this info is from 2001
and Tech. Pub. F-32, I'd assume it's out of date,
unless your film is of that vintage.

Films of that vintage will probably do better with the
longer development times.  If you download a pdf copy
of their publication F-4016, it has an illustration to
show how the cassettes and 120 roll design changed so
you can identify your film's vintage, as it were, so
you know if your film is the new or older type.
Eric