[pure-silver] Speedotron 2401A

  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:46:15 -0400

        A while back [last year?] many of you suggested getting a Speedotron
pack. So
I finally found one at a reasonable price nearby. I guess the model is older
then anything currently in the Speedotron catalog. What I'm wondering about
are there any tricks or tips I should know? What to check? Or is it just plug
in the heads. Plug in the pack. Turn it on?  I'm getting 102 heads also.

        Thanks
        Nick