[pure-silver] Re: Slightly OT: Solo for U.N.C.L.E.

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 02:11:57 -0400

Oh, Uncle - TWO at a time? This is not considered cool behavior in my part of the world ("up over"), but -- it sounds like Uncle Dick in action. Brash, irrepressible, hero of the surgery - and its back room. In public, I must abhor such wanton behavior, but - nephew to uncle - I've been wanton to behave like that for a long time! Good work, Uncle.

On Apr 2, 2007, at 6:56 PM, Stein wrote:

cope with two pregnant ladies in the party.