[pure-silver] Re: Sistan Saga

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:21:23 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:56 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Sistan Saga

Well, wouldn't you know it, squeegee-ing the prints & drying face down worked like a charm, they dried beautifully. The 36-hour-old small orange puddles were STILL wet, but both those & the already dried ones came off easily in a water bath prior to treatment. (I was so relieved about not having to re-print all those images!)

Thank you, Christopher and Richard, for kindly copying the relevant section of the Agfa chemical pdf. I'd certainly take you up on your generous offer to e-mail me the 2 PDFs, Richard, but Daniel Bouzard has very thoughtfully already sent me the chemical one, and I actually managed to download the paper one some time ago. All of you, please accept this very appreciative virtual hug!
\
I think it was Christopher who was able to cut and past the relevant paragraphs from the data sheet. That's all that is there so downloading the entire thing isn't necessary unless you want the instructions for other Agfa products too.

So, is Agfa now going to send you one of those earthmoving trucks with house sized tires filled with Sistan?

---