[pure-silver] Re: Self-published books

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:38:24 +0200

Question 1: yes
Question 2: no
End remark: yes

:-)

For short runs I found a better local (well, european) printer using a recent
digital printer.
Price was similar to Lulu (being in Europe, shipment was much lower) and
quality better.
I have also more freedom to organize the book (sizes, number of pages, paper
types, etc ...) the way I want.
Bear in mind that quality is still lower than true high-quality offset.

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch