[pure-silver] Re: Roughing It

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

I find this story fascinating so I went to pbs.org and
searched "Civil War prisoner" and founds this page.
The images in question aren't shown (dang it) but the
transcript is there in pdf form and a video blurb
about civil war photography.
Eric
http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigations/409_cwpowphoto.html