[pure-silver] Rock'n'Roll Auto Print Washing

I just get a Paterson Auto Print Washer via eBay.

This is the larger 'Major' type (12x16"), and I already
own the 'Standard' type (10x12"). Both are supposed to
support the washing process by rocking the print cradle
although the cronstruction seems to be quite different.

As the hose is missing, I wasn't able to test the new
washer yet, but I'm surprised that there seems to be no
mechanism to create some type of oscillation. My smaller
washer has a smart mechanism that transforms the continuous
water supply into bursts that rock the craddle. There is
nothing similar in the larger model. Is something missing?
Either in the flange or maybe the hose itself?

Any 'Major' users here that can explain how this model
works?

Marco