[pure-silver] Re: Pyro & Delta 3200

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jeffery.  Your page was one I ran across in my
search for more recent data on this subject and since
you'd exposed yours at 1600, it seemed that I would be
asking for trouble going beyond 18 minutes @75°.  An
EI of 6400 seems to be out of PMK's or pyrocat HD's
range, at least academically.
If it wasn't client film where my advice and
application thereof could effect future dealings, I'd
give it a go at 30 minutes to see what happens in the
Jobo.  =)
Eric