[pure-silver] Pyro & Delta 3200

I have a client who "wants to try" pyro but has given
me some Delta 3200 he shot at 6400.  =\
In going over the development times and so forth, I
don't thnk it's possible w/either PMK or Pyrocat HD
because the stain would be just too much at such long
development times.  I found Ed Buffalo had run his
3200 at an EI of 1600 for 30 minutes in standing
development.
I'd like to get this client into pyro but I don't
think it will "work" for what he's shot here.
Anyone else tried 6400 EI film with a pyro formula?
Eric