[pure-silver] Re: Pure Silver Gelatin Print Exchange Summer 2009

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:56:47 -0700

It is an odd year here in the Pacific NW. After record breaking heat and string of 90º+ days in July/August that shut people like me down, now the heat spell is broken, we seem to be going straight into an early autumn. It does seem like Summer is over here now on Sept 1 though I remember very summery Septembers in the past.

Was I one of the 3 packages you received Elias?
Dennis
On Sep 1, 2009, at 10:46, Elias Roustom wrote:

I don't know know if you can call this last season summer Bill, but I
think there's officially some left.

Elias