[pure-silver] Re: Portriga

AGFA Multicontrast fiber paper is really beautiful, but lacks
the character and softness Portriga had.  It takes selenium and
viradon real well, and has an off-white base that I like a lot
(even though my last box is almost pure-white)

I think that no other paper is doped with cadmium anymore
though.   But for warm tone paper I use Ilford MG-WT