[pure-silver] Re: Polycontrast Paper Performance / Cold lite

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:41:28 +0200

Richard

This is not my experience unless we have a different interpretation of
'little'. The curves are far from parallel when I use MGIV FB in Dektol 1+2
and the contrast variation is more than 1/2 grade. Contrast increases with
development time significantly.

Also, Dmax is reached rather quickly. A print developed for 2-3 minutes is
just as developed out as a print developed for 8 minutes as far as the
blacks are concerned. However, they have quite a different contrast.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht