[pure-silver] Re: Polaroid to stop film manufacture

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:14:55 -0400

DEAR ERIC,
        I don?t know if Fuji makes an ?SX-70? style film.  Perhaps, if there
is a market, they will license the patent from Polaroid.  Short of that, no,
I don?t know if it would be worthwhile repairing the SX-70.  Perhaps, those
on the list with more knowledge in this area can give you better answers.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB