[pure-silver] Re: Polaroid to stop film manufacture

  • From: Chris Ellinger <ellinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:09:09 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:
I use type 55 also, but I develop the film in my darkroom, I don't use the goop in the Polaroid packet. Therefore, for me, the Polaroid packets will last decades in my freezer. The type 55 film is Panatomic-X film, and develops in traditional developers (D76 1:1, Xtol, Pyro, etc,) wonderfully - actually far better than in that Polaroid goop.

Jim

Yes, but then you have to add the Cool Polaroid Edges and Goop Smears in photoshop...

Chris Ellinger
Ann Arbor, MI
USA