[pure-silver] Re: Paperdeveloper for roller transport machine

  • From: Martin Jangowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:03:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Snoopy wrote:

Dear Martin,

sorry another question: is your MCP with an RC/plastic backing? Because fibre based MCP will not work in a Printo. It exerts too much pressure on the wet and feeble paper and then you have littel bits of paper all over Printo.

MCP was (is) the RC variant of Agfa paper, the fibre based paper was MCC. I wouldn't try to use fibre based paper in a machine ;-)

Grüße aus Hohenlohe,

        Martin Jangowski

| Martin Jangowski                         E-Mail: Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|                        Netzwerke und Multimedia                     |
| Voice: +49 7946/3723                           Fax: +49 7946/940791 |
| Snail Mail: Von-Olnhausen Str. 4            74626 Bretzfeld Germany |