[pure-silver] Re: Paper Towels?

  • From: Daniel Williams <dtwilliams3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:35:55 -0800

Bill Stephenson wrote:
John -

... Now, the question is - can you still buy cotton diapers? My younger child is 34, and hasn't worn diapers for quite some time, and my grandkids are, of course, "Pampered" (or some similar brand). I still have 3 or 4, which I use, but haven't tried buying new ones.

-Bill

I got some this summer at an auto supply store. They sell them for use with car wax -- the diapers where is the car finish section. They also had boxes of cotton rags.

Dan Williams