[pure-silver] Re: Oh How I Miss This Paper

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:39:14 -0000

You might be interested in the new Ilford paper.
Not at all like Brovira or RR but it is quite unlike anything else on the
market.
It is a very heavy weight semi matt textured silver gelatin art paper on a
Hahnemühle base. Slightly warmtone. Great Dmax. Variable contrast.Takes
pencil. Haven't tried handcolouring.
It will be called ILFORD MULTIGRADE ART 300 and will be launched at Focus On
Imaging in the UK in March.

I have been testing it and put a description in my previous 2 newsletters.
If anyone wants them let me know.
Best wishes
Tim

Tim Rudman.
Contemporary fine art photography. Traditional silver gelatin printing. Lith
printing
T: +44 01483 715621.  E: tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/timrudman
http://www.timrudman.com