[pure-silver] OT: Prontor Electronic Shutters

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:39:41 -0500

I'm considering buying some Prontor #1 electronic shutters. Unfortunately, they don't have the battery compartment for the 4.5 Mallory batter. They have three posts that the batter compartment attached to. Anyone know how these work? Why three posts? If it wouldn't be too difficult to wire up a battery pack, I'd like to use these for some barrel lenses that I have.