[pure-silver] Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Making Mega Prints

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:19:55 +0100

Yes, thanks Ralph,  I am sure you are right, but the grain will be much more
visible on a much enlarged print and if the grain is fuzzy on one side but
is sharp on the other, it will be more apparent than it would be on a small
print. That's what I meant. Should have been a bit more explicit.

Tim
http://www.worldoflithprinting.com

  _____

On 2006-09-09 13:10, "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another consideration Justine, if you are going to wall mount: You will need
to take great care with really accurate alignment. The greater the
enlargement, the more obvious will be any misalignment - unsharp grain on
one side etc

Tim
http://www.worldoflithprinting.com  <http://www.worldoflithprinting.com/>