[pure-silver] Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Making Mega Prints

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:31:50 -0400

On 9/8/06, EJ Neilsen <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, You can buy or make a wall mount for it and that should get you to be able to make BIG prints. The ceiling is your next concern as is the steadiness of the wall. Your lens size will play a role in what size print you can make as well. What are you using?

I have a 50mm up until a 135mm. I'll be printing 6x6 negs or 4x5 negs.. If I just wanted to do a 16x16 or 20x20.. would a smaller lens be enough ?

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca