[pure-silver] Re: Newton... Re: donut solution; enlarger lens problem

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:38:21 -0700

Condit mfg. supplied coated glass for my 4x5 pin registration carrier which
I use for bottom glass to eliminate Newton rings on the emulsion side.
Condit is no more and I have located a Local supplier which I plan on
visiting shortly for replacements for my 6x7 glass which is showing wear.
Jonathan Ayers [mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]