[pure-silver] Re: New old home, new lab questions Toning prints & ventilation + flooring

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the input Jonathan.  So you put together your own light baffling
chamber and 3rd party fan/s to make this?  I'd love to see photos of that setup.

I've decided not to decide about my flooring for now as just getting IN THERE
is the biggest hurdle.  Plumbing has gotten ugly and we're bringing in the big
guns to deal w/it while we try to finish the construction and somehow fit in
the drywall guy in between our days in there.  City of Chicago has for 2 weeks
straight not picked up our trash prompting calls to the alderman's office where
they have had to arrange a special pickup.  No idea what's up with that.
New fridge doesn't fit, bathroom needs to be redone, etc ad infinitum...Welcome
to home ownership right?