[pure-silver] Re: New old home, new lab questions

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 23:03:04 -0500

Yes, that's correct guys, but you'll see I said, IT IS A BASEMENT. I almost
always mix from dry, when a low traffic area is to be tiled, like a
darkroom/utility room and cost is an issue, then so is time. It doesn't
sound like he has all the goodies to play with the real stuff. I'd also say
that an isolation membrane is a great idea too, but that is more time and
more money and Oh yeah, it is a BASEMENT : )  Unless there is a floor drain,
or the slop is really bad, I'd probably not bother with making sure the
whole thing is level, smooth and even, although bigger tiles calls for
smoother floor. Dry also requires a dust mask, etc

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226